Let's all use this blog to help us keep accountable for our tasks....
I will update this with our progress and we can all post to encourage each other!
I will be begin our Blog with a review!
THE LINE
Ownership
Accountable
Responsible (able to respond)
__________________________
Blame
Excuse
Denial
Lets stay above the Line...
Lets get rid of I KNOW...
Lets have fun with this!
and Lets All Participate !
I the spirit of participation lets all post to the blog when we have something to share!
Also each week I will post our progress and we can celebrate our success....
To start out, can each person post their goal and daily action items ?
I will post mine first.
My Goal: Better Attitude at Work
ReplyDeleteMy Why: Negative Attitude and Gossip goes along with Pride and is sin. My actions have influence on others around me and I want to be a good influence not a bad influence. I want to represent Christ in the workplace and bring him glory. It's very easy to be a victim and see the negative in others and live in denial about your own short comings... I'm ready to continue to improve my attitude and take further ownership in this area....
Action Items:
I will read a Bible Chapter a Day in the morning (Romans) and I will journal my thoughts.
I will journal my upsets at work
I will create note card and memorize scripture verse every two weeks.
My 2nd Goal: Get Weight to 185
ReplyDeleteMy Why: To feel better and have more energy
Action Items:
I will count calories each day and stay below 2000
I will exercise 30 minutes 3 times a week
Goal 1: Stable job in field of study
ReplyDeleteMy Why: Make money to be more independent and accomplish my other goals.
Steps:
1. Everyday look up employment openings
2. Talk to one person each week that works in my field.
3. Fill and send out 3 applications each month.
My #1 Goal this year is losing 57 pounds by my birthday (Sept 22) by consuming less than 1800 calories per day and walking 5 miles minimum per week on trainer. Will use Visalus and Shaklee meal and snack bars for replacements.
ReplyDeleteJust finished my white board score board for my office.
DeleteOUTCOME: 195# by September 22, 2013
MILESTONE: 245# by February 1, 2013
PROCESS: 12,600 calories and 5 miles per week
OUTCOME: 336K Revenue by December 31, 2013
MILESTONE: 84K Revenue by April 1, 2013
PROCESS: Offer 5K proposals and set 1 enrollment conversation per week
My main goal for 2013 is to lose 60 pounds. my why would be because i would like to have a more healthy life style,to enjoy life in a different way. I am going to achive this goal by consuming no more then 1600 calories per day, walking no less the 1 mile a day, and reading my self talk everyday.
ReplyDeleteAlso recommend that everyone sign up on my weekly newsletter. Here's the address. Easy to sign up.
ReplyDeleteAdditional free articles by Dave on a variety of business and life topics can be found at http://actioncoachohio.blogspot.com/
My main goal is to pass my math class. I'm going to meet this goal by studying for at least an hour each night! I'm into my 3rd day of classes and so far everything is going well....I've had math homework EVERY night so my 1 hour goal has been quite easy to meet. Hope everyone is having a great week and has continued success with their goals!! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy goal is to loose40 lbs and feel healthier to do this I will be eating healthier less calories eight glasses of water a day and at least eight hours of sleep at night...lift weights daily and walk(or swim laps) 30 min. daily Now I am accountable to you all not just myself and I hope to encourage you today with.."It is not what you Do Not get to eat(that is bad for you) It is what you Do!!!Focus on the Good for you yummy food...I feel much better just the last 3 days since I started this
ReplyDeleteAlright! Great to see your goals.... If you want I can setup a form for you to fill out every week and I'll post your weekly report card....
ReplyDelete:-)
Lose 40 Lbs....
Limited Calories (Do you have a number in mind?) Mine is 1850 Calories a day...
8 Hours of Sleep Each Night
8 Glasses of Water a Day
30 minutes of Exercise Each Day
yes number 1600 a day ok if you can set upa form Thanks.
DeleteThe power of eight try it...eight glasses of water a day eight hours of sleep a night
ReplyDelete